20100909


Colours.
Taken at Brighton, Melbourne, Australia.
01/07/2010

After a short while,
I am back.

I'll try to finish posting all my photos from my Winter trip.
A few more left.
I've covered Sydney, Tassie and now at the last leg of the trip,
Melbourne.

Life here's been hectic,
crazily insanely unspeakable,
hectic. 

So many things going all at once, 
faster busier than the Subway train running Tokyo.

Three years of university life is coming on an end,
just in a couple of weeks,
just round that corner.

I damn well hope i can graduate smooth.

---

Heard a lot of bad news lately, 
happening around the globe,
it's really that bad.

Sometimes, we just have to accept life,
for what it brings us,
we never know what is going to happen tomorrow,
This is the sole reason,
we cherish what we have now.
And be bold to prepare yourself,
brace yourself,
because at the least expected moment of all,
it might  just struck u hard.

And the next time you see a close one,
dont hesitate at all to walk up and them a hug.

---

Going to Perth year end,
can't wait to spend time with the old friends

Can't wait to go back Miri as well,
back home.

And i absolutely cannot wait for January to come sooner.

Deep down inside,
i always secretly wished to be a time traveler.

---

Most friends come and go.
A few are here to stay.
No elaboration needed.
Period.

Sometimes looking back,
i wonder how can good friends in the past,
now turned out to be so far apart from each other.

I guess i have the answer.
I know that answer.
People change. The World moves on.

---

There are times,(Correction: All the time)
i wish i could be there right beside you.
I just want to be with you,
every single second, minute, hour and day.
I breathe you.
You're my air.

Words fail me,
i wish there are words better, worthy enough for me,
to describe how we feel. 
what we have.

---

Just some random scribblings.
Goodnight, World.

No comments:

Post a Comment