20110927

Revived


After so long, it's almost time.
Taken at Table Cape, Wynyard, Tasmania.
24/09/2011


Welcome to jasperleong.com!
It's been so long since i last posted. I've almost forgotten  that this photoblog actually existed in cyberspace. 
I should make it a point to update this space as much as possible. 
Uhmm. And I came to realize my writing skills are quickly deteriorating. 
I am actually digging into my head looking for words. 
I used to not even stop to think what to write. Fingers just tapping away on the keyboard. 
Maybe I've changed. Evolved. 
Maybe I've evolved for the better. Maybe. 
I have better control of my emotions now. I understand there are things better kept inside for self devour.
Or maybe, its just words fail to represent me today.
Maybe I've grown, much to a complicated character.
That words fail me.


2011. 
Well it's almost the end.  Few more months to a new year.
It's been a fruitful year so far, definitely had been through a lot.
Architecture is still here. Speaking of which,  Master of Architecture redefines horror.
I wonder how many years of age had architorture taken away from me. 
Those late nights. But on the brighter side, i enjoyed the company of a couple of friends, 
of whom we marched through the year together.


2011. Love has been really kind on me. 
The best feeling in the world is waking up every morning, 
knowing that someone is waiting to start the day with you.


Friends are getting onto their own path in life.
Studying in different parts of the world; mostly graduating soon.
Some are already diving into the workforce. 
And working means you're having your own life now and your own shit to worry about.
Some are getting in and out of relationship. Ah! Nothing but a part of  our exciting life's journey aint it?
And hell some are even getting married already and planning of building their own home!
Now we are all at difference pace of life, but sometimes it's still good to catch up, even for just a minute or two.


This comeback post is sounding more and more melancholic.
I guess that's all for tonight. I shall write more next time.
Just getting warmed up yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment