20120204

Relationship.
You never see things clear enough until you finally lost it.
Everything looks pink and perfect when you are in love.
The imperfections look perfect enough to eat.
You choose to be blinded, to not see the flaws.


Relationship.
When it all ended.
It is like the misty morning finally cleared into the bright sunny afternoon.
You see all the things you've never seen before.
Although you know, they've been there all along the way.


Relationship.
It turns love into hatred.
That's why they always say,
you only hate as much as you love.
But when you hate, what does it return?
Nil.


Relationship.
When it's decided to leave, nobody can make it stay.
If it doesn't belong to you now, it never will.
It's is something shared between two.


Relationship.
It is selfish.
It is filled with jealousy.
It is self-centered.


Wait.


Relationship itself, is not.


Relationship with you is.
Is selfish.
Is filled with jealousy.
Is self-centered.


Because you're like that.
I don't know why I didn't see it sooner.
Maybe it shouldn't be seen too early,
if not we wouldn't had been together.


Memories were made.
I do not regret the memories.
But sometimes when I think back.
I do regret that decision,
that moment when I said yes.


What we had,
to you must had been rather insignificant.
I was hoping to believe more in what we had,
but there is no single reason I can think of now,
that convinces me that what we had,
was indeed significant.


Those are merely minutes and seconds,
that you never seem to treasure.


I guess this is it.
Hello & Goodbye.






No comments:

Post a Comment