20120328


It's been a while since I last updated.
Never really occur to me to write something here.
If it's just a photo update, I am way to lazy for that.
If it's writing about myself, maybe I am just getting more reserved,
to not share my feelings on this public space.


As random as it's going to be, I am going to sum up stuff that runs through my head in a few lines.


Been through a lot in the past month.
Back into university. In fifth-freaking-year now.
The workload are just insane, with so much to do.
Expectations are higher. Challenges are tougher.
Wonder what's going to be thrown at us in the next couple of months.


Found out a lot about the past. 
There are just too much that I do not wish to know.
But life, sometimes stories are just laid out in front of your eyes.
No way to run away or hide from it. 
Just have to eat it up and digest it no matter how distasteful.


Certain things, I am still moving on.
On my way out of the mess I believe.
Things are always better on the outside.
Been captured in this dark room for years.
Time to grab that key and run.


Good people in my life.
Thankful for that. Family and friends.
Despite shit that is going on,
it's always comforting to know,
people are there for you when you're broken.


Okay, Enough for tonight.
It was meant to be a short update.
It's always a short update from me. 
=P


Be well people.
Til the next post.





No comments:

Post a Comment