It's been a long while since I last checked in.
I guess when there's so much going on,
this little sanctuary of mine is neglected.
The reason I am here is because Google notified me that my domain name is going be expired soon.
And I am here to check. And to drop a line.
So much had happened in the past few months.
Something I am very grateful about.
Something I am not so very happy of.
Something we can celebrate to.
Something we just want to keep deep inside of us.
And so the ramblings begin.
Picture above was taken at the Sydney Opera House.
For once, the sails of the Opera House is not the subject of the image.
It is always intriguing to see things from an entirely perspective.
It is fascinating to people watch. To just stand at one side, and observe.
How each and every individual comes along and does their thing, and then leaves.
Life. Is just exactly like that.
People come into our lives.
Some stays, and some just have to walk away.
There are people we have to say goodbye to.
And if our path ever crossed again,
who knows they might just be here to stay for the second time round,
or maybe not.
Nobody knows what tomorrow have got in store for us.
So live the present.
Be brave. Be free. Be bold. Embrace the moment.
Because it will not last. It never did.
Do whatever your heart wants you to do. Screw the practicality of life.
Be happy.

No comments:
Post a Comment